Chargers News · Register for Spring Sports

If you are interested in playing a spring sport you need to follow one of the directions below.


Direction A: If you have already played a sport this school year and registered online before in the fall or winter season all you need to do is talk to Mr. Mast to move your registration over for the spring.


Direction B: If you have not played a fall or winter sport this school year then you need to follow these instructions.

First you need to get a physical from a doctor. Here is the form 2PagePhysicalForm

Next you will go to the following link and register online to play the spring sport:

You will need to upload a picture of your physical or upload it as a document.

If you have any quesitons please contact Mr. Mast at