Fall Sports start August 8th. There will be a very important Fall Sports Information Meeting on Wednesday August 1st at 6:30 in the Auditorium for all parents and athletes interested in playing a fall sport.
To Play a fall sport you must first get a physical from your doctor. Here is the link for the physical document that you can use. 2PagePhysicalForm
All registrations in Charles County is done online.
- Start by going to the website: https://henrylackeyhs-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- Click on the Athlete Team Registration and fill out all necessary information
- You will need a picture or scanned copy of your sports physical from your doctor.
- If you already did this last year you can login and you will only need to upload a new physical and update any of your information.
- If you forgot your login information there is a link to create a new password and also a number to call to get your login information.