Impact Testing at Home
If you need to take the concussion impact test for the upcoming school year, every athlete must take it once every other year (that means all Incoming Freshman, Rising Juniors, New Students, and kids that didn’t place last year). You can now take it at home on your own computer.
1. Go to the website www.impacttestonline.com/testing
2. Enter the CCPS customer code of TJE7DPTVNZ
3. Select Lackey under the “Select your Organization” pull down menu.
4. Complete the test (takes about 30 – 40 minutes)
5. Then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you completed the impact test.