Chargers Official Sponsor


Please complete the following paperwork:


1. Physical and Parent Consent Form

2. Eligibility Clearance Form

3. Emergency Card


You must complete all three forms every year. Physicals are good for a calendar year. If you are playing your second or third sport for this school year you still must complete the Eligibility Clearance Form and Emergency Card before the start of every season.